




I've been a busy gal! My daughter and I have decided to open our second booth at the Craft and Antique Co-op in Painesville Ohio.
We were finally able to get in our garage after our long winter to get the goodies we needed for making our displays.
We rented a corner booth so we could create our door display. I love old doors and have quite a collection. I chose one with the glass for the center so you could see through the booth as you approach it. We then put solid doors on both sides and topped it off with a door across the top for shelving of old crates, hat boxes etc.
We screwed old crates to the doors to use as shelving. We are also able to hang wreaths on the center door, just like home!
As you can see from the pictures I love primitives. They have always sold well for me. I love pink but I'm more inclined to keep it and it hasn't caught on in my neck of the woods.
Some of the items in the photos are sold already, that's a good thing. We've done well since we opened this booth two weeks ago.
I've decided I could part with one of my 5 apple picking ladders. They are easy for me to find but harder in other parts of the country. I broke down and sold one last year at an antique show.
The table in the back corner my daughter and I re-purposed. It's now a garden table. We attached an old window and brackets to it and added a wicker garland. I have one just about like it tucked away for me and decided I could part with this one.
I have an old cast iron baby bed beside the table, it makes for great garden decorating. The reproduction grocery getter, better know as grocery cart looks great with flowers in it. I have three antique ones around my house somewhere.
So folks, this is what I've been up to for the last few weeks, having a blast from the past!
7 comments:
How wonderful!!! As I was looking at the pictures I was thinking, oh wow, I'd love to shop there...and then I see you're not tooo far from me! I think a road trip may be in order!
Debbie ~ Love your new space! I would love to live closer, I can see I would have a great time there.
Love those barn stars, I have one hanging on the back of my house, that way I can see it when I'm sitting on the deck.
Have a great day!
Lisa
http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com
Wow Debbie, you have been busy! You have some really incrdible things in your booth. I know you must do well! I love the door display! I hope you have a very successful week at the co-op! (()) gail
Hi,
You have really been busy. Your booth looks great too. Lots of nice items.
Marie
Your booth is awesome and I bet your going to draw in lots and lots of new customers. I love when people show us the pictures of their passions. Kath'
WOW, Debi ... It looks terrific & you have such wonderful items. I am VERY impressed & know you will do well with it.
Many congrats!
Mary P.
http://MarysCottageTreasures.com/
WOW looks great and I am so glad you rented a second spot it will look great when you can spread out a bit
Good Luck
hugs sassy gail of www.thesassybeach.com
Post a Comment