Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lights on!



My DD and I went to some sales over the weekend and once again I found some pretty neat stuff but my favorite find was this white satin glass with pink cased glass inside hurricane lamp! It is GORGEOUS and...drum roll please...it was only priced $22! My heart skipped a beat as I carried it to the check out. It should look really good on one of my dressers with the other 7 lamps I have in my room lol. I may have to consider putting one or two lamps on my website!

7 comments:

Marie said...

Wow! What a beautiful lamp. And what a beautiful price, too.

Carolee Crafts said...

What a find, just beautiful

Kath' said...

Boy you gotta let me know if this one ever goes up for sale. You catch really good deals down in your area. I am kinda a lampaholic as well. I buy tthem and dont need them. But I to as well need to put a few on my store. Have a great day. Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.com

gail said...

Hi Debbie,,, what a gorgeous lamp! Its just beautiful and I know I would not want to sell this one either:) I have never seen one like that. I just love seeing your treasures!
Happy hunting,,, (()) gail

Lisa McDonald said...

Love it, love it! Beautiful

Unknown said...

Love the lamp! I am so into the Victorian look. Your blog is pretty too.
Have a great afternoon!
Hugs,
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

Patricia said...

What a fabulous lamp! You are a magnet for these great finds, too funny. Enjoy your new treasure, it's definitely special.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Post a Comment