Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shop till you drop





Went to one of my favorite little shops on Sunday and ended up buying these goodies! I love the metal garden cart with original flower holders, it's really ornate but the design is hidden amongst the flowers. I'll change the flowers after a trip to Pat Catans. Ching ching...only $65!

I also bought the ballon back needlepoint chair. It has a small broken piece on the wood but who cared at $12.50!

Then those lamps! I saw them last time I was at this shop but didin't buy them. Sunday the owner (hi Denise) gave me a price I couldn't refuse! All three are brass and have porcelain flowers on them....set of three...$50!

Top shopper award again goes to ME! Now, if I could only part with my purchases!

6 comments:

gail said...

Hi Debbie, I always LOVE stopping by and seeing your new treasure. What great finds! I really like the chair alot. The lamps are so pretty. Woo Hoo!
Have a great week, and happy hunting my friend.
Gail

Lisa McDonald said...

Debbie

Awesome finds, I found a lamp over the weekend too. It needs rewiring but I got it for a song.

Love that needlepoint chair!

Mary Patterson said...

WOW - what treasures you found! Love the chair & lamps! What a great shopper you are!
Mary P
Http://MarysCottageTreasures.com/

Patricia said...

Your chair and those lamps are beautiful. You sure do get the shopper of the day award for this haul! Good for you,
Hugs,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Hi Debbie,
Love your "finds," especially the chair. Enjoyed my visit. Marie

gail said...

Hi Debbie, I wanted to stop by again and say "thanks" for visiting my other blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and support. I hope you have had a great weekend. I always love hearing about your treasure hunting!
Happy hunting!!!! (()) gail

Post a Comment