Monday, April 12, 2010

Tantalizing Toleware Finds




I went to a few estate sales this weekend and bought lots of goodies but, I am most thrilled to have found these tantalizing toleware items! The two trays and floral trash can came from one estate.

The trays are HUGE and I will add them to my collection! The floral trash can has lion head handles.

The trash can with the fish came from one of my favorite antique stores in the Cleveland area. I've seen a lot of toleware but never any with fish! That piece goes to my daughter to add to her collection of fishy items!

Overall, I give myself an A+ on shopping!

4 comments:

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Love the trays! You got some great finds! Have a wonderful week!
Warm regards,
Carrie

Patricia said...

Love the toleware trays. You sure do get an A+ on the shopping expedition. Have a great week,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

A+ indeed~ you did great~ my eyes popped when I saw the trays~ I am always thinking of starting a collection of tole trays (just thinking though)
Sharon

gail said...

Hi Debbie, I love the tole platters. Very pretty. You do find the best stuff:) I LOVE the peacock chenille bedspread. I wish I could find some in my part of the country!
Have a pretty week, (()) gail

Post a Comment