Friday, April 2, 2010

Treasure Hunting pays off!


I'm still giddy with excitement! Went to straighten out my booth at the co-op yesterday and decided to go to my favorite thrift store afterwards.

I found this double peacock chenille bedspread in PINK! It has some missing chenille but what's a girl to do for $9.99? BUY IT!

I love it and will launder it and put it on my bed!

5 comments:

Kath' said...

I lost my first comment somehow so here goes again.
WOW That is the best deal I have ever seen someone get. I find things that excite me all the time, but this one is the best deal ever. You get the award for best thing found this week. Oh heck this month.. lol
Kath'

Cottage Flair said...

What a fun (and inexpensive) find. Great both display ...
jennifer

Amore Artisan Boutique said...

Oh wow cool! I love to find great finds it makes me smile for days!
hugs sassy gail of www.thesassybeach

Mary Patterson said...

What a GORGEOUS chenille spread - WOW - love the colors! Oh, and the price surely can't be beat. You are one extraordinary shopper!
Mary P
http://MarysCottageTreasures.com/

Patricia said...

Great treasure hunting! That is a beautiful spread and what a bargain, enjoy.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Post a Comment