




Hi everyone! I just wanted to share some photos of my booth at the Antique & Craft Co-op in Painesville Ohio.
After closing my store of 7000 sq.ft. last fall we rented a spot! I do well from it, rotate stock, and enjoy working one day a month.
I think what I miss most about owning my own business are the people. I can't go anywhere in town when I don't get the question "when you gonna open another store"? I just tell my former customers, not yet, I took my life back.
My store had 3 divided rooms, one was stocked with reproduction primitive items. That room I considered my daughter's. She really has the knack for decorating.
If you look closely in the photos we brought in the decorating style of the primitive room. With not much room to work in a 10x10 booth, we utilized the room we could.
We made one shelf out of shutters and an old screen door (I love architectural items). We made two other shelves out of old cupboard doors, We hung old rakes on the walls and of course we hung our signature grapevine around the booth.
I bought the old metal washstands from a friend of mine when we were stocking our booth. I put not for sale tags on them as I usually don't sell my display items. I finally decided to tag one last week and it sold, I brought the other one home for me :>)
These are photos when we first set up in January so it has changed, but it gives you an idea of what we do.
1 comment:
Deb, Oh what FABULOUS things you have at your booth!
Hope all's well with & and dear daughter.
Blessings ~Mary~
Post a Comment