




Hi everyone! I took some time this past week to do some treasure hunting! I found some great sales in the Greater Cleveland area. I really got some great finds! I also bought a French Provincial sofa and two matching chairs at the co-op I have a booth at. It no sooner made it in the door and it was MINE!
I'm trying to arrange my living room to fit it in. I may have to repaint the walls which I just had done last fall, but that's okay. The set is in mint condition and I'm pleased as punch to own it!
My daughter found a pair of super wall sconce lamps. They are huge and you can see as they sit on the chairs! They are Angels or Nymphs holding holding glass globe flames.
These will either end up on my website when I get it up and running or they may go to the antique show I do in June.
I also found the copper star cut gazing ball and wrought iron stand. My daughter set it on the patio and the birds love to sit on it. Will need to get it moved the yard!
That's what I've been up too. This is a very busy time of year for me with shows and running. But oh, what fun!
6 comments:
Debbie
Love the wall sconces, they are amazing.
http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com
What gorgeous chairs! Love the shape of them. Hope they are as comfy as they look. What a great week of treasure hunting.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com
HI Debbie, once again,, you find the most awesome treasures! I love the chairs too. I would have had to keep them as well. Just gorgeous. Have a happy antiquing season!
May the treasure hunting Gods be with you! lol
(()) gail
Hi Debbie,
What great finds! Love the chairs!
Vera
Olivia Paige
Great finds ... LOVE the chairs~~ I would rearrange a room around them too!
Love the things you find. I would be in heaven all the time if I lived in your town. Can I come see you for a week ? Kath'
Post a Comment