


I snuck up to the attic and snapped a few photos yesterday. When we moved in this house last fall I just needed to put my stuff somewhere until I could organize. Here are some of my favorite things waiting to be brought down and put into the decorating scheme. Any takers lol?
At one point my daughter and I had almost 300 hat boxes. We use to display them in our antique store. When we moved to a bigger building we started to scale down. We probably have 50 left. We kept the best and hard to find ones. I still love hat boxes and will buy them if it is something we really need.
The wicker...oh, it's mine! I have three wicker floor lamps, one really old one that I am going to put new/old fabric inside the shade, the others are a bit newer but none the less I love them. I found a pair of ginger jar wicker table lamps at an antique mall for $70!
The lamp with the prisoms I bought for $10. It does not belong on the base I have it on and the base it came with was not original either. I still haven't found the perfect lamp for it but it will happen someday! It is pierced brass, really neat!
My attic runneth over. I love it!
1 comment:
Oh I want to come there and spend the day going thru this attic. I would get lost in there for hours. I love the hat boxes and love decorating them. Can't wait to see what you sale. Kath'
Post a Comment