

Good morning! I'm wide awake and ready to work on something. Here is a picture of my pink chair I bought at the co-op on Thursday for $30! The blue chair I bought at a local street sale last year for $20! My daughter wanted to recover the blue chair but oh...no...I just couldn't stand the thought. So, I chair nabbed it and put it in my bedroom. Now, two chairs, one room, doesn't fit. I will need to re-arrange things. The rug in the photo is one that I bought at neighborhood sale a few years ago. It is a HUGE hooked rug that I nabbed for $100!
My daughter and I will be working on a spare bedroom very soon (okay, thinking about it anyway). I want to do in blue and white with all my wicker but that chair just isn't gonna match what I have in mind. Will ponder lol.
Did I mention I LOVE wicker and have some great pieces statshed? Maybe I'll sneak up to the attic where I have most of it stored for now and snap a photo and post it later. When I start our bedroom make over project I'll be sure to post photos. It should be a real treat!
5 comments:
What an amazing buy! Where did you find this and where do you live! I'm visiting your area soon!
What great pieces! We just don't have buys like that around here! I'm with Joyce... we may just have to come visit you!!!
Vera
Olivia Paige
Come on up! I live in Northeast Ohio! Girls, you would not believe the antiques up here! I have got to share more pictures with you! I'll do that a bit later, be sure to check my profile I just added!
Hi! I love, love, love both chairs! They are just gorgeous. I have to admit I havent seen buys like that around here either. I did once get a beautiful white wicker rocking chair for 5.00! I cant wait to see more of your treasures. You have a great start to your blog! (()) gail
Welcome to blogland! I love, love that blue chair. Would go so nicely in my blue bedroom! We may have to do a field trip to see you. Congrats on these great finds.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com
Post a Comment