Friday, March 1, 2013

Where does time go?

I stumbled upon my blog in my bookmarks this morning.  I looked at my last post, WOW just over a year ago~where does time go?  Am I really too busy to enjoy posting my silly stories? I always enjoyed sharing some of my real life experiences with you, the good, the bad, the ugly? I love to share my treasure hunting finds with you. It seems that facebook has changed so much in the world of blogging. I'm going to give it my best effort to try to post here. It's fun. I can write a whole page instead of one line!

The other day on the news it said that women talk more than men. Hahaha, uh yep, gotta believe that! They said that women speak 20,000 words a day! I've pondered that for days and really listened to me when I opened my mouth and what I had to say. (I wonder if talking to the dog counts?) Anyway, I don't think I say 20,000 words a day~but probably close :).




No comments:

Post a Comment