Lucky me! Back to back days I found two gorgeous antique quilts! My favorite purchase of the two is this appliqued quilt with pink roses in a circle. I'm working on researching the pattern. This quilt cost me....$50! A Keeper!
I think you win for finding the very best treasures! You have put me in the mood, its saturday morning and I am getting in my car and looking for some yard sales! LOL Thanks for the inspiration. Have a pretty day,, (()) gail
A little about us. We are a mother and daughter team who love anything old. We love to treasure hunt by going to estate sales, thrift stores, antique stores, anywhere we think we can find something fun to collect or sell! Follow us as we will show goodies we find. Always feel free to ask if something we post pictures of is for sale!
We love to buy, sell or collect anything old!
2 comments:
I think you win for finding the very best treasures! You have put me in the mood, its saturday morning and I am getting in my car and looking for some yard sales! LOL Thanks for the inspiration.
Have a pretty day,, (()) gail
Great quilt and I love the vintage hankies below. What a find!!
jennifer
Post a Comment