Good Morning bloggers!
I'm a new blogger in my first morning of blogging. I will be taking baby steps to catch on so bear with me!
What brought on my blogging?
I joined an online selling website www.makeminepink.com. I read so many blogs from other sellers that I decided I wanted to join in on the fun. Today they have Make Mine Pink Friday where sellers are offering "A Touch of Whimsy" themed items. Be sure to check the boutiques at www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday/!
I owned and operated an antique store for the last eight years closing it last fall. My daughter and I worked seven days a week excluding a few major holidays. When my landlord put the building up for sale last fall it seemed like the perfect time for me to "take my life back".
That was a major step in my life as I was so use to the daily routine. Not only did I move out of a 7000 sq. foot building in less than two months, I also managed to move to a new house. Think my plate was full?
I have settled in and settled down finally. I opened a booth in a small antique mall and in turn have to work one day a month.
I'm off to work an extra day there today as they need help.
Later I hope to learn how to add photos on this blog-a-ma-jig! I'll get help from darling daughter!
2 comments:
Hi Deb! Welcome to the world of blogging, it's so nice to see you here.
Hope you have fun.
Blessings ~Mary~ :-}
Debbie ~ I love your new blog, it's awesome. Can't wait to read more.
Lisa
http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com
Post a Comment